Tableau Training with Ryan Sleeper
Are you looking for the best way to get yourself or your organization up to speed with Tableau Desktop and data visualization?
Ryan Sleeper – the only person in the world to earn the titles of Tableau Zen Master, Tableau Iron Viz Champion, and Tableau Public Viz of the Year author – has designed four unique courses that combine tactical Tableau Desktop training with his own proprietary strategies to help your company get the most out of their investment in the software.
A two-day, all-inclusive public event for users all of all skill levels is currently scheduled in Orlando.
Ryan is also available for private, on-site Tableau training.
Who Should Attend?
Tableau is the third-fastest growing job skill. Don’t get left behind! These immersive workshops are for anyone who wants to learn not only how to use Tableau, but also how to create actionable data visualizations that provide value to your organization.
Master Class and Cornerstone Workshops available
Learning From the Best Makes the Difference.
- The Cornerstone Class has proven to help new or beginning Tableau users become proficient in the software in a matter of hours
- The Master Class has proven to help even the most experienced power users level up their expertise with Tableau and UX dashboard design
- An experienced instructor who has trained thousands of users
- Proprietary curriculum designed from scratch
- Combination of tactical Tableau training, data storytelling, design theory, and data visualization strategy
- Hands-on exercises with personal feedback and instruction
Our Public Tableau Training Workshops
One-Day Cornerstone Class
Our fundamentals Tableau training will help you become proficient with Tableau Desktop in a matter of hours. You’ll learn not only some of the most effective chart types and technical features of Tableau, but the science behind data visualization and why it works.
One-Day Master Class
Proven to help even the most experienced power users level up their expertise with Tableau and analytics, our advanced Tableau training covers strategy, advanced charts, advanced author experience, and advanced user experience.
Half-Day Tableau Prep Workshop
Designed to help you prepare your own data sources for use with Tableau, the Tableau Prep Builder workshop covers data engineering fundamentals, how to use Tableau Prep Builder, and avoiding data pitfalls. We’ll have some fun combining 50 data sources for use in a real-world application.
Two-Day Flagship Course
Spanning fundamentals, intermediate, and advanced Tableau training topics – plus data storytelling, design theory, and analytics strategy – our two-day hybrid course has something for users of all experience levels.
What do you get?
In addition to walking away with tangible new skills, every training attendee receives:
- A printed copy of Ryan’s book, Practical Tableau
- Lifetime membership to Playfair Data TV, an online learning platform
- Custom notebook and USB drive with sample datasets and other bonus material
- Morning coffee, continental breakfast, buffet lunch
- Networking opportunities
- Individual instruction and feedback during hands-on exercises, and more
Reserve Your Seat
All-inclusive Tableau training events are currently scheduled in:
About the Instructor
Ryan Sleeper is founder and principal consultant at Playfair Data and has consulted with many of the world’s best-known brands. He is author of the books, Practical Tableau (O’Reilly 2018) and Innovative Tableau (O’Reilly 2020), and has shared his data visualization strategies worldwide, including speaking engagements in London, Tokyo, Toronto, and Singapore. Ryan’s work in Tableau has earned him the titles of Tableau Zen Master, Tableau Global Iron Viz Champion, and Tableau Public Visualization of the Year author.